The Moose Lodge at Mountain Meadow RV Park and Cabins offers a isolated stay in the great wilderness of Montana . This cabin sleeps up to 4 People and provides a home away from home for visitors. Surrounded by forest and mountains and located just nine miles from Glacier National Park.
Cabin Features: Log cabin, 12′ x 14′, it offers 1 Double Bed | 1 Twin Bunk Bed and sleeps up to 4 people. It provides and outside water faucet, picnic table, BBQ/campfire grill, parking area, refrigerator, ceiling fan/light, table with two chairs, heater, an electrical outlet and the showers and restrooms are nearby.
• Basic service – $65.00 per night (bring your own sleeping bags, bedding, pillows, towels, etc.)
• Full Service (Includes all bedding plus towels) – $ 80.00 per night
• Cabins are based on two-person occupancy, each Additional person is $5.00 each
• Two-night minimum stay (if there’s one night available, please call (406) 387-9125 to request a reservation)
• Cabins are non-smoking
• No pets
• No indoor cooking
• Check in time between 3:00 P.M. and 8:00 P.M.
• Please don’t rearrange the furniture
• Only one vehicle allowed
• View our park map
Please read the Terms And Conditions before checkout. Thank you.
Experience extreme comfort and all amenities of being at home in our stationary RVs at Mountain Meadow in Hungry Horse, Montana.