The Moose Lodge at Mountain Meadow RV Park and Cabins offers a isolated stay in the great wilderness of Montana . This cabin sleeps up to 4 People and provides a home away from home for visitors. Surrounded by forest and mountains and located just nine miles from Glacier National Park.
Cabin Features: Log cabin, 12′ x 14′, it offers 1 Double Bed | 1 Twin Bunk Bed and sleeps up to 4 people. It provides and outside water faucet, picnic table, BBQ/campfire grill, parking area, refrigerator, ceiling fan/light, table with two chairs, heater, an electrical outlet and the showers and restrooms are nearby.
• Basic service – $65.00 per night (bring your own sleeping bags, bedding, pillows, towels, etc.)
• Full Service (Includes all bedding plus towels) – $ 80.00 per night
• Cabins are based on two-person occupancy, each Additional person is $5.00 each
• Two-night minimum stay (if there’s one night available, please call (406) 387-9125 to request a reservation)
• Cabins are non-smoking
• No pets
• No indoor cooking
• Check in time between 3:00 P.M. and 8:00 P.M.
• Please don’t rearrange the furniture
• Only one vehicle allowed
• View our park map
Please read the Terms And Conditions before checkout. Thank you.