The Wolf Cabin at Mountain Meadow RV Park and Resort is a home away from home. This cabin sleeps up to 4 People and provides a true Montana experience, the Wolf Lodge is not one to disappoint. Surrounded by forest and mountains and located just nine miles from Glacier National Park.
Cabin Features: Log sided camping cabin (16′ X 16′), front porch (5′ X 16′), one queen bed, one bunk bed, table with two chairs, outside water faucet, picnic table, barbecue/campfire grill, parking area, ceiling fan/light, table with chairs, refrigerator, heater, an electrical outlet and restrooms with clean showers available on property.
• Basic service – $65.00 per night (bring your own sleeping bags, bedding, pillows, towels, etc.)
• Full Service (Includes all bedding plus towels) – $ 80.00 per night
• Cabins are based on two-person occupancy, each Additional person is $5.00 each
• Two-night minimum stay (if there’s one night available, please call (406) 387-9125 to request a reservation)
• Cabins are non-smoking
• No pets
• No indoor cooking
• Check in time between 3:00 P.M. and 8:00 P.M.
• Please don’t rearrange the furniture
• Only one vehicle allowed
• View our guest map
Please read the Terms And Conditions before checkout. Thank you.