The Wolf Cabin at Mountain Meadow RV Park and Resort is a home away from home. This cabin sleeps up to 4 People and provides a true Montana experience, the Wolf Lodge is not one to disappoint. Surrounded by forest and mountains and located just nine miles from Glacier National Park.
Cabin Features: Log sided camping cabin (16′ X 16′), front porch (5′ X 16′), one queen bed, one bunk bed, table with two chairs, outside water faucet, picnic table, barbecue/campfire grill, parking area, ceiling fan/light, table with chairs, refrigerator, heater, an electrical outlet and restrooms with clean showers available on property.
• Basic service – $65.00 per night (bring your own sleeping bags, bedding, pillows, towels, etc.)
• Full Service (Includes all bedding plus towels) – $ 80.00 per night
• Cabins are based on two-person occupancy, each Additional person is $5.00 each
• Two-night minimum stay (if there’s one night available, please call (406) 387-9125 to request a reservation)
• Cabins are non-smoking
• No pets
• No indoor cooking
• Check in time between 3:00 P.M. and 8:00 P.M.
• Please don’t rearrange the furniture
• Only one vehicle allowed
• View our park map
Please read the Terms And Conditions before checkout. Thank you.
Experience extreme comfort and all amenities of being at home in our stationary RVs at Mountain Meadow in Hungry Horse, Montana.